• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

SleepyC

150cc
Ok.. I consider myself a non moron when it comes the the web. But I am stumped.
I got my Mac Book running windows, and it's running Real Flight 7.5 FLAWLESSLY.
But I can not get it to join a multi person flyin. Any suggestions?

AS muc a I hate the ownr of RF, it's FUN! Especially the multi's and also the PAU Edge 540!

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Glad to hear that you got windows running good. My guess is that the network is not set quite correctly. Can you open a browser in windows and get it to display a web page?

SleepyC

150cc
Glad to hear that you got windows running good. My guess is that the network is not set quite correctly. Can you open a browser in windows and get it to display a web page?

Yep I have GSN and may other sites open, but multi in RF says it can not find other sites.

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I don't have 7.5 yet, but I did have multi-person working perfectly with 7.0. It could be their servers are down today. After all the owner is kind of an ***.

If you are running windows on a boot camp partition, then look for windows settings or RF ones. The problem is not with the mac. If you are running with Parallels then it might be that is not quite set up correctly for network traffic.