• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RealFlight Mobile

rcdude07

70cc twin V2
RealFlight Mobile announced and released today. I installed it on my Android phone. For free you get 1 airport and 2 planes (NextStar and Stearman). In app purchases include more planes and airports. Right now only airplanes are available. Like all other r/c sim apps, sticks are super imposed on the screen, taking about 70% of the screen. But they dim while the plane is flying as not to obstruct the view. I must say the Stearman rolled easily, too easily, so it's probably a combination of touch screen and needing to customize the stick sensitivity and getting used to the app.

http://www.realflight.com/rf-mobile/index.html

AKfreak

150cc
I like it if you set the stick sensitivity up and set the sim to realistic, it fly's pretty good. I bought the Russian Thunder because it is the only 3D looking plane they had.