• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

RedwingRC 50cc Extra 330sc Model Aviation Magazine Article!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
redwingrc 50cc extra article.jpg

If you guys have not seen the killer article on the RedwingRC 50cc Extra 330sc I encourage you to give it a read! A great build article and review on a killer plane that I own and love!

Here's the link! http://www.redwingrc.com/AMA_Extra_Review.PDF

funflyr

50cc
Thanks for the kind words. The Redwing Extra with the PTE-72 is a beast. The PTE is very strong and much smoother than most twins.
Troy

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yeah and now they have new 2016 models with new color schemes. Not too sure I like the price @ over $600 though. I thought the $559 price tag was a much more competitive price, it sure made it oh so very attractive to me anyway.

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I placed my pre-order for a yellow Extra 330 last night. Should be a fun airplane. The plan is to put my DLE 60 twin in it.

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
You will love this one Wfahey! It's been one of our highest demand planes yet! the 100cc 's that are on the way next (a few months) are probably the only ones more anticipated