• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Roban HH-60 Jayhawk US Coast Guard Scale Helicopter

dominicm

70cc twin V2
Adrian flies his spectacular Roban HH-60 Jayhawk US Coast Guard Helicopter in breezy conditions and makes it look easy. A lot of custom detail added to this helicopter to make it look as authentic as possible in the air.

jbeech

30cc
Well done. We make a 4-blade head for sport use (600-class), which a good friend designed. I fit one to one of my models (Pantera P6) and stuffed it into an Agusta A109 fuselage with good results. Here's a link to our making the rotor head:
. . . and another to the A109 flying:
. . . and like the fellow with the HH-60, it's great fun. I've been flying fixed wing since 1972 and other than a brief foray into rotary wing in 1974 or 1975 (not successful, I still have the remains), I well remember not caring one whit for helicopters 'until' one morning I woke up with what my wife referred to as 'helicopter on the brain'. That began a passion that's stayed with me since 1989. yes, I still fly fixed wing (more than helis these days), but I absolutely love also flying helicopters. anyway, I enjoyed watching this fellow's model. Thanks for sharing.