• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Spektrum AR000 or AR7610

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Spektrum AR8000 or AR7610

Hey Fellas,

I need to get a new RX and was thinking about doing it up with an AR8000. Here's the thing, I have been running a AR7610 on my 3DHS 65" Vyper and it works great. I am just about finished building a new plane, an Aerobeez Slick Pro. I want to run some telemetry on it so I can keep an eye on things. Now I know I can do this with the 7610 as well, but what I don't know is other than the obvious such as more channels, is or would there be any benefit to running a 8000? Does it perform better or have some sort of edge over the other? Oh and I use a DX8 for TX.

Thanks much for any info you can share. :)

Bush

Last edited by a moderator:

Bipenut53

150cc
I have both receivers, they both perform the same its just the AR 8000 has one more channel. No other real advantage otherwise. Both has the programmable failsafe mode and both have the same response and resolution.