• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

STICKY *** Denied Registration as a SPAMMER??

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Don't take it personally! Unless you're actually a spammer of course, in which case I hope karma catches up to you one day.

We use an online anti-spam utility in order to screen new registrations and it works great 95% of the time. When it crashes though it spits out a bunch of people as spammers and then they contact me asking about how to get access to the site.

Use the "Contact Us" button but please INCLUDE THE USERNAME THAT YOU WANT TO USE SO I CAN JUST LOG YOU IN AND GET RIGHT BACK TO YOU. When I have to resolve ten of these at a time it becomes a big PITA to reach out to everyone with the same email, "What username were you trying to use?".

Many thanks, sorry for the delays to those of you that have been delayed, and welcome to GiantScaleNews.com!

Bartman