• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

STOLEN AIRPLANES OUT OF MARION, AR

I saw this in the classified section of another website and figured it's worth posting all over the place.

This is a list and picture of Airplanes and equipment that was stolen from my Trailer in Marion, AR. I was notified of the theft and was set to buy the planes back with the help of the sheriff's dept, but the guy got cold feet at the last minute. They were last seen in Memphis, TN and the word is someone was carrying them to Louisiana to try and sell them. The seller may say that he bought them out of a storage locker. Please be on the look out and contact me with any information you can get.
Spektrum DX9 transmitter
Sullivan Starter with Lipo Battery zip tied to the side
Yak 55 Carbon electric foamie blue, red and white
Folkwolf gray camo foam electric warbird
Top Flight Nitro Military Plane with flaps. Grey
Aeroworks 2occ Extra 300 with DLE 20. Blue, White and yellow
3DHS Slick with RedBull Graphics. Has slight warp in Canopy from Heat.
Pilot Extra 260 30 cc with DLE 30. White, Green and Black
3DHS Extra 330 30cc. White, Blue and Yellow. This one has "Twisted Aviators" on each wing.
Aeroworks Extra 300 60cc Quick Build Series. White body with yellow and blue vertical strip behind the canopy
Evolution 116 GX2
Cory Bryant
901-848-2988

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thanks @bigblueswope,

I hope they catch the SOB who stole all of that stuff and string him up by his gonads. Jail is too good for him. . . . . . :very_angry:. This year, I had a mishap with a new pattern planes. The fuselage with a new OS61 FSR, new header & pipe, new receiver and digital servos ended up in a tree (we found most of the wing the day it happened). I went to look for it at least a half dozen times since it crashed and this last time I had two helpers, one of whom was with me the day it happened. I fly on City owned property and we finally figured that someone must have found it after it fell out of the tree and walked off with it. People like that need to be taught a lesson.

OK, I'm done ranting.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
I saw this in the classified section of another website and figured it's worth posting all over the place.

This is a list and picture of Airplanes and equipment that was stolen from my Trailer in Marion, AR. I was notified of the theft and was set to buy the planes back with the help of the sheriff's dept, but the guy got cold feet at the last minute. They were last seen in Memphis, TN and the word is someone was carrying them to Louisiana to try and sell them. The seller may say that he bought them out of a storage locker. Please be on the look out and contact me with any information you can get.
Spektrum DX9 transmitter
Sullivan Starter with Lipo Battery zip tied to the side
Yak 55 Carbon electric foamie blue, red and white
Folkwolf gray camo foam electric warbird
Top Flight Nitro Military Plane with flaps. Grey
Aeroworks 2occ Extra 300 with DLE 20. Blue, White and yellow
3DHS Slick with RedBull Graphics. Has slight warp in Canopy from Heat.
Pilot Extra 260 30 cc with DLE 30. White, Green and Black
3DHS Extra 330 30cc. White, Blue and Yellow. This one has "Twisted Aviators" on each wing.
Aeroworks Extra 300 60cc Quick Build Series. White body with yellow and blue vertical strip behind the canopy
Evolution 116 GX2
Cory Bryant
901-848-2988

this sucks, eyes on in the midwest!

sometimes these guys will split stolen items up. Keep an eye on local club auctions. print your post and distribute this to auctions listed in AMA mag. If there are serial numbers know please post them. I hope you nail the fool(s)

Also, this would be a good thread to feature on GSN homepage just a thought @Bartman

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
According to a post on another forum, they caught the guy, but only managed to recover one of the airplanes- not sure about the trailer. But, it does get better... Because of the value of the airplane they recovered, the thief is now eligible for grand theft charges. Hopefully the rest of the airplanes are recovered.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
According to a post on another forum, they caught the guy, but only managed to recover one of the airplanes- not sure about the trailer. But, it does get better... Because of the value of the airplane they recovered, the thief is now eligible for grand theft charges. Hopefully the rest of the airplanes are recovered.
That's GREAT news

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
was just looking for a photo for the homepage and saw the same thing. good news!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Woo Hoo, I hope they put his DUMB ARSE in jail for a while . . . . :big_yes: