• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

TailDraggerRC 20AWG Servo Wires

Drew

70cc twin V2
Just placed an order for all my servo leads to go into my new Edge.... Cant wait to get them installed !!!! Thanks for having the best prices out there.

Just placed an order for all of my servo extensions for my 74" Edge. Thanks TDRC! I didn't know that you guys were located in KY, your only a couple of hours down the road from me in Calvert City. I'm planning on making the Bowling Green fly-in, hope to see you there.

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Just placed an order for all of my servo extensions for my 74" Edge. Thanks TDRC! I didn't know that you guys were located in KY, your only a couple of hours down the road from me in Calvert City. I'm planning on making the Bowling Green fly-in, hope to see you there.

Thanks for your purchase! You are only a short trip away so I hope to see you at BG!

I purchase a lot of items from Taildragger but I have to be honest his twisted 20 gauge extensions come apart and don't stay twisted like some other brands I have used. I usually twist them back tight and put small ties on them to keep them tight . Other than that issue I like to do business with Chad from Taildragger