• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Thanks for the hard work!!

Bipenut53

150cc
I just want to thank who ever was involved in getting the site back up and running today!! You dont know how much you miss something until it isnt there..... Big pat on the back to all those involved!!:grrreat::clap:

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I got out to the flying field around 8am this morning and didn't know there was an issue with the site. What happened?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yep... @SnowDog (my awesome systems admin) got her back up and running. He was so fast I had no idea it even happened!

But it's good to know you missed it!!! :)

Bipenut53

150cc
Yes [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] you got em coming back for sure!!! Awesome job you all do out of all seriousness and it is a thankless job with long hours so I figured that I would at least give a shout out!!

SnowDog

Thanks guys I was actually on the road between chicago and colorado springs when I discovered the issue. A quick mobile uplink and we were good to go...sorry for the outage. :|

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I am getting an error here at work. Says this domain may be for sale.

Oddly, it loads on the mobile no problem.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry guys!!! Good ole domain.com failed to let me know the domain was expiring and just shut it off... WTH!! It's paid and set to automatically bill next time.... Geesch! I also talked to them and they said it will take about an hour for the DNS records to propagate across the country so some areas will be working while others may not. But like I said it should all be resolved in the next hour. So sorry for the interruption of service guys!!!