• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

The Big Beaver from Twisted Hobbys - NEW

This might be the hottest addition to the wide world of foamies for 2015. This is a 43" wing, it's got leading edge flaps and a removable wing. On top of that, it does all of the usual Beaver antics (rolls over almost anything, spoilerons, flaps etc...). We are just getting started on launching it, so, more will follow.

Last edited:
Well if you loved the original CTB... Your'e going to really LOVE thisbad machine right here cuz it's insane fun. Solid plane, solid fun, rock solid insane!!!!

Last edited:

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Great video Aaron! Love that plane and the red scheme is pretty cool. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this plane since my favorite TH plane is the CTB. I pretty backed up with projects at the moment though.

Good to hear Chris Jewett talking about the Big Beaver and showing off a few of his mix settings in that one vid above

Last edited:

retiredVTT

New to GSN!
Wow..this thread has gone silent for nearly three months..!

Are these models being bought?

Let's here some input,

Bill

retiredVTT

New to GSN!
I would contact the guys at Twisted Hobby with that info to get their suggestions ....seems like something they would want to know about.

Bill