• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The official I'm NOT going to Joe Nall thread

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Knee replacement last Wednesday. My thigh is still the size of a small watermelon. What's you're excuse?

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
This year for me, it's work. I try to plan for it every year, but something always comes up or I am busy trying to meet a deadline. . . . . :(. But hey, I look at it this way. Working hard means I get paid so I can treat myself to a new toy every once in a while. Even though I'm stuck here at home, thanks to an awesome site like GSN I will have all the great guys who will be going to Joe Nall that post about the good times they are all having to read about. So for me, it is the next best thing to being there. . . . . :yesss:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
the answer for all of you, I hate to say it, is Twitter. sign up (it's easy), search for @GiantScaleNews and then hit the blue Follow button.

With the app on your phone you'll get twitter alerts only from the accounts you choose to follow. Every time I take out my cell phone and pop off a picture it'll get sent via Twitter and you'll have random pop-up alerts throughout the day with photos directly from Joe Nall in almost real time.

I wasn't too excited about Twitter at first but it's actually a pretty cool way to deliver pics and stuff to a group of people.