• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Timber 110" Twin Build

RC80AK

50cc
Cut out a transport rack for the Timber. I made something similar for the Ultra Stick and have really enjoyed it. I've strapped it on an ATV rack and gone 7 miles up a mountain without issue. This allows me to carry my flight gear and plane in one trip if I need to walk over a berm and down the beach. I need to apply some clear and paint the scrap 4130 tubes I used for cross bars. After than the permanent saddle padding will go on.

IMG_0505.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0504-2.jpeg
    IMG_0504-2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0501.jpeg
    IMG_0501.jpeg
    750.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0482.jpeg
    IMG_0482.jpeg
    338.6 KB · Views: 42

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Cut out a transport rack for the Timber. I made something similar for the Ultra Stick and have really enjoyed it. I've strapped it on an ATV rack and gone 7 miles up a mountain without issue. This allows me to carry my flight gear and plane in one trip if I need to walk over a berm and down the beach. I need to apply some clear and paint the scrap 4130 tubes I used for cross bars. After than the permanent saddle padding will go on.

View attachment 119723
Beautiful! Mikey like.