• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Owner's Thread!!

hone

150cc
Twisted Hobbys Owners Thread

Here is a place for all things twisted. There are no rules in this thread except to be positive and have fun! Since having fun is what these foamies is all about, that's what this thread needs to be about :)

Right now i own a 32'' Extra slick and run it on 3s. I LOVE IT! I've also owned the 32'' crack yak, 32'' sbach, and 44'' Extra Slick. These foamies have been a perfect tool for me to get into 3D

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Joined. And subscribed. Hoping the breeze stays down this morning for some flying here at work. Crack Pitts sitting here staring at me on my desk.

STLAV8R

New to GSN!
I joined. Currently own the Twisted Hobbys (32"-32") Crack Yak, Pitts Bipe, Edgeand SBach. Ordered the Extra Slick yesterday. I am definitely Twisted!

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
You will definetly enjoy the slick. Have one of those as well with the light kit and it's a blast. Flies so different from the Pitts.

hone

150cc
Thanks for joining fellas. Remember, this forum is brand new so it may take a bit to get going. Start threads and bringing your friends is the only way to get the ball rolling.

On another note i love my Extra Slick and i also have a light kit but I've been thinking of replacing it with a pitts. Aaeolien, would you say you like the pitts better than the slick?

hone

150cc
LOL I started an owners thread too, but in the twisted hobbys section. It's alright i linked everyone to this thread instead.

Twisted hobbys rocks! They have quality airframes and some of the best customer service i have ever received!

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Hone1er the Pitts and slick fly completely different. Best way for me to describe it is the Pitts is floater while the slick goes exactly where you point it and no more. Lol. They are both awesome and I never fly 1 more than the other. I think I am put the light kit on my Pitts as well since it is starting to get dark way before I run out of batteries now. Hahaha.