• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

We're Doing Something Right!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
First we saw that GiantScaleNews.com outright copied our format and now it looks like 3DRCforums.com has also added a magazine style homepage to match ours.

AND, as if copying this site isn't enough, they've also BLATANTLY COPIED OUR NEW FOAMIES SITE BY LAUNCHING A FOAMIES SITE ALSO!!

You can't make this stuff up!! Is it the new standard in RC, if you can't beat 'em, copy 'em?

YOU ARE AT THE BEST GIANT SCALE RC SITE ON THE INTERNET AND WE INTEND TO MAKE FOAMIEWORLD.COM THE BEST FOAMIES ONLY SITE ALSO!!

WOOHOO! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and today we should all feel very flattered!

Thanks to GiantScaleNews and @3dmike for letting us know we're doing it right for our membership!

Bart/SleepyC

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
It's always a good position to be the leader and innovator versus being in a "me too" or follower position. Sometimes you may make an error but that comes with the territory when trying new things.

Keep up the great work!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
SleepyC and I are like scrubbing bubbles...working hard so you don't have to!!

It's all good, we're happy you guys are responding to what we're doing and keeping the vibe positive and mellow at the same time. Just shows it can be done!

Last edited:
We may not have the quantity of traffic that other places have, but we have quality content. :)

Like Bart told me over the weekend at EFest.... Im going after quality over quantity.

Also, having 3 sites for food, surely helps the appetite.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
SleepyC and I are like scrubbing bubbles...working hard so you don't have to!!

It's all good, we're happy you guys are responding to what we're doing and keeping the vibe positive and mellow at the same time. Just show it can be done!

Thank you both for the hard work, it's starting to pay off now. Thank you to membership also, you ladies, and gents are making the atmosphere here "FUN"

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Bartman or SleepyC,

I have a question for one of you guys. In your current thread setup, how hard would it be to add a pulldown at the top of the thread where the page numbers are shown, with all of the page numbers so you can pick the page you want to go to or a dialog box where you can just type the page number you want and hit "Go"? I'm not complaining about the current layout, I just find this a useful feature when I'm on RCSB (my other "favorite" RC site), especially with the number of pages in some of the threads.

Thanks
David

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
First we saw that GiantScaleNews.com outright copied our format and now it looks like 3DRCforums.com has also added a magazine style homepage to match ours.

AND, as if copying this site isn't enough, they've also BLATANTLY COPIED OUR NEW FOAMIES SITE BY LAUNCHING A FOAMIES SITE ALSO!!

You can't make this stuff up!! Is it the new standard in RC, if you can't beat 'em, copy 'em?

YOU ARE AT THE BEST GIANT SCALE RC SITE ON THE INTERNET AND WE INTEND TO MAKE FOAMIEWORLD.COM THE BEST FOAMIES ONLY SITE ALSO!!

WOOHOO! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and today we should all feel very flattered!

Thanks to GiantScaleNews and @3dmike for letting us know we're doing it right for our membership!

Bart/SleepyC

Hmmm..... It is only my opinion but anytime someone does something out of the ordinary and starts doing something that someone else "STARTED", it is because there is competition and things are not working the old way. Apparently there is some fear that the MIGHT GSN is going to shake up the R/C world. And rightfully so!!! GSN has something that "all" sites have. "BODIES". GSN has something "NO" other site has. Peace, tranquility, fun, very informative members, great leaders...(SLEEPY C/BARTMAN). Quality verses quantity? Yeah, I would take that any day of the week.