• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wheels!

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
I looked a little and couldn't find a thread about wheels. I had a wheel self detonate on my 100cc size bird this last weekend. No hard landings. I believe that most of the arf's now come with these wheels that to me, appear to be rejects from the barbie doll corvette factory! Before I buy a set of new 4 inch wheels I would like to hear what you guys have had the best luck with over the years. I land on grass mostly. But occasionally fly at smooth covered runways. Thanks for your input.:congrats:

Skyluc

50cc
I have 4" Flywheelz from spoton rc on my 35% extra 330sc Krill,and I am very happy with them,they are strong light and narrow

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I have 4" Flywheelz from spoton rc on my 35% extra 330sc Krill,and I am very happy with them,they are strong light and narrow
My flywheelz only got bout 20 flights off grass no paved runway, and they are already showing bad wear. They do look good but doubt I'd purchase another set.
Whiterose is badazz, but they also have badazz price. TOp of the line wheels, even if he is supporting AzzHats drama site. If your running pants, and not worried about the BLING sullivan sky-lites, are nice.
@witchfingers what ya putting them on?

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
I tried the Fly Wheelz. Horrible! Tires wore out rapidly and they have plastic bushings. Tires rolled off rims.

I'm now exclusively running Air-man wheels on my planes. Billet aluminum, sealed ball bearings on both sides of hub, good solid tires and they come with axels. I'm running the 4 3/8 wheels in place of 4" factory. Love them.

http://airmanwheels.myshopify.com/collections/all

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 300

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I tried the Fly Wheelz. Horrible! Tires wore out rapidly and they have plastic bushings. Tires rolled off rims.

I'm now exclusively running Air-man wheels on my planes. Billet aluminum, sealed ball bearings on both sides of hub, good solid tires and they come with axels. I'm running the 4 3/8 wheels in place of 4" factory. Love them.

http://airmanwheels.myshopify.com/collections/all
Gotta bud that has these on his 104slick, very nice. TY for link, think I'll ask Santa Clause for a set of these for my Edge.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
White rose are best, last forever. Second best option I've found is Sullivan skylite with aluminum rims. They last longer than pretty much anything else out there I've found. I almost tried the Flywheelz but have seen the tires fall off and wear out on others that have tried them. No thanks.