• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Windy California Day Sbach Style!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Windy Day Cali Huckstyle with Santiago Perez and the Aerobeez 30% Sbach 300 with Pete!

[video=youtube;kEBq6Zsd8Yg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEBq6Zsd8Yg&list=UU_r5C9Y5a4ijXotyKhZqBrA[/video]

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I think this is one of the first time I have wanted an sbach! That plane looks really awesome and I love the pitch authority it has and how responsive the ailerons are. Which motor is in it?

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
I think this is one of the first time I have wanted an sbach! That plane looks really awesome and I love the pitch authority it has and how responsive the ailerons are. Which motor is in it?

I see you skipped my details talk HAHA! It's a DLE55RA.