• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wing Bags???

I'm building a Dalton 300 (original, not MEL edition) and I'm to the point that I'm ready to buy some wing bags for protecting my work. I've used WingTote in the past and I was curious if there is something else I should be looking at.

I don't need a custom fit, just something to protect.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I've got the wingtote bag for my bipe, the hobbypack for the Slick, and just ordered the Spot on bag from Azhar for my Sukhoi. I had bag (hobbypack)ordered off ebay from sdshobby for Sukhoi, but turned out to be a scam, so becareful who you buy from.

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
I have used two Spot On wings bags and they hold it all with lots of padding

I have both wing tote and Spot on bags...I love the spot on bags....not only do they have good padding they also have pockets for the rudder, and Elevators, if you have to remove for transport.

thurmma

150cc
I have Wing Tote bags for my 42% and 35% planes and love them. I especially like the middle divider that floats between the wings.