• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Wrong Way Rc profile kits now in stock for the build season.

Happy New Year to all.

The listing below are now in stock with the prices posted on my website. I wont put pricing in this post as it will change when they come off of the holiday special January 24th. You can view the price on the site at the link below.

I quote shipping for each kit based on your zip code so you cannot purchase any kits through my shopping cart but must contact me. The difference in shipping can be substantial and I want it to be fair for all.

http://www.shop.wrongwayrc.com/category ... egoryId=17

IN STOCK

EE25-Hazzbros Extra Extra design. Designed by Hazzbro (Brian Guinn) with exclusive distribution rights to WrongWayRc. Typical weight 23 oz, Park 400 or 450 size motor and 3 cell 1000 to 1500 is typical. Lots of CNC parts and goes together easy.

58 inch Slide= Removable wing version purpose designed for Saito 100. Designed by James Spencer with exclusive distributions rights to WWRC. Full build kit plus optional hardware package. See details on website.

EE-60 = Hazzbros Extra Extra design. Designed by Hazzbro (Brian Guinn) with exclusive distribution rights to WrongWayRc. Full build kit plus optional hardware package. This plane was initially designed around a Saito 125 but most builders today are enjoying the DLE20 on this airframe.

20cc Lambach= Purpose built for DLE 20 or glow equivalent. New reduced wing area, carbon tube and receiver. Full build kit plus optional hardware package. This kit is redesigned by WW from the Wild Fred original design. See WWRC site for specifications.

30cc LamYak Purpose built for 30-40cc gas engine or glow equivalent. Reduced wing area, carbon tube and receiver. Full build kit WITH hardware package. This kit is redesigned by WW from the Wild Fred original design.

50cc LamSuk. Latest version with minor changes. Now featuring carbon wing tube and carbon wing tube receiver. Full Build Kit with hardware package. This kit is redesigned by WW from the Wild Fred original design.

In stock and going on the site this week....

30cc EE-V2= Hazzbro Extra Extra design. Kitted by WWRC with exclusive distribution rights from Brian. Standard wing version full Build kit plus optional hardware package. William's wing version down the road 6 weeks.

50cc EE= Hazzbro Extra Extra design. Kitted by WWRC with exclusive distribution rights from Brian. Full Build kit with hardware package.(price TBA)

And a very special thanks to Ron Wilson (TriFlyer) for his help and approval on the next two airframes that are in stock and going on the site.

50cc LamBach- Same price as the LamSuk with Rons fuse help to integrate the Sbach outline to my kit. I have these available just not showing on the site yet. Comes with the same quality components as the WW 50cc LamSuk.

50cc GBR -Again, same as above only with Rons GBR fuse outline.. pretty dammed sexy if you ask me.. I will be starting one for myself in the near future...

All of the above designs are proven lasting designs that can hold up to the rigors of the daily outings and put a big smile on your face.

Check me at WrongWayRc@hotmail.com for the fastest answers to your questions.

Build season is here and I have got them...

Dont forget that if you are building a plane and need a fuel tank, WW battery, Tetherites, Propeller, or custom wiring we are a one stop shop and many times those items can fit right in with a kit for little or no extra shipping charge.

WW-Out

The 50cc LamSuk ...LamSuk is short for Laminar Wing Suhkoi.

Wingspan 80.5 wing area 2030, typical weight 16.5 to 17.5 pounds. Typical engine, DA-50, DLE-55, DA-60, GP-61.

The 20cc LamBach. Laminar Wing Sbach.

Wingspan 67.25 Wing area 1375 designed around the 20cc gasser. Typical build weight 8 to 9 pounds.

All planes except the small electric have removable wings for easy transport.

More picture on the site.

Feel free to post your questions here.

The EE 60.

Wingspan 60
Wing Area 978

Designed around the Saito 125 but most build today are with DLE20
Typical weight 6.5 to 7.75 lbs

These are all builders kits.

The EE series has extensive CNC parts for a quick build. The WW series have less CNC parts but the non cnc parts are parts like fuse outline, wing spars... also goes together quick with more need for cutting individual sticks.

SnowDog

The 20cc LamBach. Laminar Wing Sbach.

Wingspan 67.25 Wing area 1375 designed around the 20cc gasser. Typical build weight 8 to 9 pounds.

All planes except the small electric have removable wings for easy transport.

More picture on the site.

Feel free to post your questions here.

Would you post a few pics of how one of these would look with the wing removed for transport and how the wing is secured to the fuse?

Will add pictures tomorrow.

Essentially you build a hatch on the top of the wing where you use two 14-20 nylon bolts with butterfly nuts to install the wing before flight. I install my receiver on a shelf in the fuse so that the throttle, elevator and rudder stay hooked up all the time...

To fly I slide the wings on the wing tube, hook up L and R aileron, and tighten the two butterfly nuts..

On mine, to fly I just open the hatch and plug in a deans plug that goes to the battery and the other side is two 22 ga JR plugs to the receiver... No switch to go bad, quick and easy.

My WWRC 20cc LamBach and 50cc LamSuk both have a hatch or magnetically secured hatches on top of one wing panel. Open hatch, tighten or loosen 1/4-20 nylon wing nuts to cinch the wings snug up against the fuse.
The EE60 and EEv2 use a ply root-rib doubler with 3 tabs external to the wing. One side gets set with blind nuts (6-32 in my case) and the "wing bolts" run through one side's doubler tabs, through the fuse, and into the blind nuts in the other side.

Both methods are great… my magnetic hatches are quick and easy - although I did make one just slightly too small for my fat hands… good thing I usually have kids around to snug or loosen the wing nuts! On the EE's, there's plenty of room for radio gear, etc. either tucked inside the root of a wing, or on a shelf built into the fuse. No hatches are even needed on the EE series… (well, maybe the little EE25 would be easier with a small hatch!)

-Case

Would you post a few pics of how one of these would look with the wing removed for transport and how the wing is secured to the fuse?

Well I had the airplane out today getting ready to fly tomorrow.

To fly you put the wing tube in the fuse, put the one wing that has the 1/4-20 plastic bolts glued in on next, hook up one aileron and kill switch light... then second wing which has the battery in it where I hook up the other aileron, ignition power and two butterfly bolts to go...

Making sure no extensions are pinched I bring the two bolts in the wing up tight and close the hatch..

I could have mounted a switch for the radio on and off but preferred to make a deans M that has two-20ga JR leads which stays n the receiver... To fly, I open the hatch with a quick release, plug in my deans connector and close the hatch..

Attachments

• P1010497(1).JPG
    P1010497(1).JPG
    255.6 KB · Views: 454
  • P1010498(1).JPG
    P1010498(1).JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 438
  • P1010499(1).JPG
    P1010499(1).JPG
    231.3 KB · Views: 514
  • P1010500(1).JPG
    P1010500(1).JPG
    255 KB · Views: 563
The tinkering today was taking out the Hitec 5985's in the wing to install the new MKS 1230s that I am doing the final testing on... I think they will be released later this year. They are core-less digital MG that weigh 56gm, are rated up to 7.2 to cover A123 power and give 250/.113... Target market in the mid $70 range...Same size case as the MKS 1210 or the Hitec 5985's that came out.

These guys are nice.. I have an hour on them so far in the test box... will fly tomorrow.

After hooking them up in the plane and setting them I did manage to wiggle the stick before putting the plane back in the trailer (it was already dark)....very fast, nice center...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVtCiuOIfg

Attachments

• P1010493(1).JPG
    P1010493(1).JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 397
  • P1010495(1).JPG
    P1010495(1).JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 455