• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wyoming Valley Rc Flyers Fun Fly

Chuck Perez

New to GSN!
Ok everybody on Giant Scale News , the Wyoming Valley RC Flyers have decided to dedicate this fun fly to Ruth's Pace this year. Ruth's Place is a shelter for homeless women and children. We will be having raffles for prizes all day long at this fun fly to raise money for the shelter. I cannot tell you enough what this charitable event means to me. To all my family and friends, please come out and have a goid time watching some of the best rc flyers , showing and flying thier models. There will be scale planes , stunt planes , and even turbine powered planes on display and flying. We will have raffles and drawings throughout the day. If you need directions its pretty simple. Our airfield is located at Moon Lake State Recreation Area, follow the signs once you enter the park. Hope to see everybody there. Please like and share to get this event out there. Thanks to all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170724-060028.png
    Screenshot_20170724-060028.png
    464.7 KB · Views: 12,809