If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.Dismiss Notice
We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!
AJ Aircraft Update - 62" Acuity and 83" ARS 300!
Featuring a tall & slender fuselage, slim swept wing and canopy canard, the Acuity will slip perfectly through any aerobatic maneuver, and the suggested electronics setup will work perfectly with the 5&6s 4,000-5,000mAh packs.
Price and Availability
- Your Price: $399.00
- Pre-Order Now!
- Shipment is expected mid September
AJ flies this airframe with the following equipment:
- Wing Span - 62"
- Length - 60"
- AUW - 5-6 lb
- Power - 1200+ Watt motor, 90amp ESC, 5-6s 4-5000mah lipo
- Radio - 5 channel with 3x mini, 1x full size high torque servos
- What's in the box:
- Carbon reinforced landing gear mount
- Pre-hinged and sealed control surfaces
- Removable rudder
- Carbon main gear
- G-10 control horns
- Dual ball links for all connections
- Carbon wing tube
- Genuine Ultracote covering
Needed to complete:
- Hacker A50-12s
- Falcon 16x10 prop
- Castle 90 ESC
- Thunder Power 5s 5000mah LiPo
- Futaba BLS1053/BLS551 servos on Elevator/Rudder
- Futaba S9670SV servos on Ailerons
- 2x 6" extension for ailerons
- 2x 6" extensions from the receiver to the aileron servos
- 1x 36" extension for the elevator
- 1x 12" extension for the ESC to Receiver
- 3" or 76mm spinner
Visit the AJ site for more info!
You need to be logged in to comment