• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

100cc pilot yak 55 build thread

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384671841.769054.jpgbling bling from aztech

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow looking very good man! You might even say i'm jealous.... ok yes... you can!

:grrreat:

it flys great i ended up not posting anymore on the build cause we where in a rush to get her done but we madien it Friday and will fly it again tomorrow

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Sweetness! Did you get any video? Also, a quick question did you have to sand in order to get the wings in? My buddy is putting together a custom scheme 35% Pilot Extra 330 and the wings wouldn't fit at all! So he ended up spending 3 days of lite sanding to get them to slide in. Even with that they are still too tight!

the wings are a really tight fit the only way to get them on is put the tube in one wing and bottom it out and bolt it it and then slide other wing on

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
the wings are a really tight fit the only way to get them on is put the tube in one wing and bottom it out and bolt it it and then slide other wing on
[MENTION=2649]GOGO24[/MENTION] looks like you're not the only one GOGO! And for those guys reading... if you want to get someone's attention just type in the @ and their user name. It will email them and alert them to a certain post so they can join in the fun!

Just a really cool new addition to 3DRCFORUMS! A lot more cool new features coming!

GOGO

New to GSN!
Yeah mine was a pain in the rear for sure couldn't get the wing tube in even an inch, is my 6thor 7th PRC arf and first time ive ever experienced this. Also had to modify my rudder control horn as the cables were so loose at a full deflection it that the rudder would still wag side to side a couple inches which was a first as well,was a lil extra work but I still love my PRC airframes :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yeah mine was a pain in the rear for sure couldn't get the wing tube in even an inch, is my 6thor 7th PRC arf and first time ive ever experienced this. Also had to modify my rudder control horn as the cables were so loose at a full deflection it that the rudder would still wag side to side a couple inches which was a first as well,was a lil extra work but I still love my PRC airframes :)

Ok Buddy... Just post a pic of the beautiful custom scheme 330 so we can all drool!