• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! 102" QQ Special Edition Yak $1300 - LPU

thurmma

150cc
QQ 100cc Yak RTF minus receiver. 3W 106 CS. Falcon 28x9, CF spinner. Savox 1256 servos in the wings and stabs. Hitec 7955 on the rudder and 5645 on the throttle. IM-22 V2 automatic servo matching on the wings. Also, MPX connectors for the wings. Dual batteries and regulators for the RX and IM-22. Fortitude 32oz tank. Spare set of NIP V1 wings. White Rose wheels. Wingtote wing bag. $1300 Located in NW Arkansas.

Could possibly travel a little bit for a 50% deposit.

Yak.jpg

Yak2.jpg

Yak3.jpg

Yak4.jpg

Yak5.jpg

YakWheels.jpg

thurmma

150cc
The plane flies great, massive amounts of power. Just need to make space and generate funds for a new 40% ride in 2016 :)

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @thurmma

I have always wanted a QQ Yak, but I'm not quite sure if I am ready for one that large. I bet that 106 is perfect for the plane. :yesss:

thurmma

150cc
The 106CS is a monster on that plane, but not overbearing. A sweet match. It will fly the full basic sequence at 1/2 throttle and do it with ease :)
The plane is a very nice flying plane. I am just funding a 330LX for next year :)

The 106CS is a monster on that plane, but not overbearing. A sweet match. It will fly the full basic sequence at 1/2 throttle and do it with ease :)
The plane is a very nice flying plane. I am just funding a 330LX for next year :)

I probably know where you can find a 330LX that is RTF. :) It is not mine, it is my friends. I think he is wanting to sell it pretty bad. Has a 200L and a mix of Futaba/Hitec servos. Don't quote me on the price, but I think he wants $4K.......