• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

104" 3dhs A.J. slick

uploadfromtaptalk1396922928556.jpg installed smartfly board, decided to set two pieces of wood at either end to elevate the board and plan for batteries to mount on either side

uploadfromtaptalk1396923066903.jpg just thought I would throw in a picture of the mayhem on saturday afternoon sometimes you got to just stop and clean up

uploadfromtaptalk1396923157854.jpg I decided to put all the external controls right together and I think it turned out well, so you have the ignition power is the big switch ignition light is the led, radio power is the pin and flag and then of course your fuel dot

uploadfromtaptalk1396923456492.jpg cowl was a pain especially the top piece where it connect s to the fuse with the three Allen heads had to make a tool to reach the bolts

uploadfromtaptalk1396923559778.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396923612327.jpg ok here she is have to wait till next weekend for a maiden very excited next time I work on it I'll give you some final layout pics from inside