Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product 120cc Pitts Challenger

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Pilot-RC, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Attached Files:

2. Quickly release systems allow you to have the model completely put together in under 5 minutes, to then unleash the acrobatic and 3D monster that our Pitts.

3. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I just want to rebuild my Pilot Yak. And the Pitts looks fun.

5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    One thing is that pilot seems have done some work on making the assembly at the field doable in a reasonable time period. And not a hole bunch of tools. From watching the video the wing bags are a must. Still like the plane.

49dimes, stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.
  6. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

So Kelly,
    Tell us what you REALLT think. . . . . . . . . :laughing:.

7. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I agree!

49dimes, Snoopy1 and stangflyer like this.
  8. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Love this plane. Back a few months ago when Tony let it be known he was in the process of producing this awesome plane, I just had to put my name on the list. The 120cc size would be great. But can you imagine a 170cc size with a "Dub" red headed beast 4 cylinder up front? Oh...yeah, or... here ya go. The perfect plane for a new Valach or Moki radial. Now "THAT" would be full on bad ass my friends. I would probably sell my Sukhoi just to own one of these in the Behemoth size.

Jetpainter, 49dimes, AKNick and 2 others like this.
  9. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Have to agree with all of you but @stangflyer if it came out big enough to fit the new Valach 250 radial I think I could be tempted. That would be the ultimate flying machine.

stangflyer likes this.