• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3DRCForums 3D Freestyle Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I'd love to come down to Texas but that is a bit of a hike. However, you should draw some talented competitor from down there.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well, having the competition in a different part of the country each year makes sure we get as many people as possible a chance to compete. :)

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Well, having the competition in a different part of the country each year makes sure we get as many people as possible a chance to compete. :)

You can't be everything and everywhere to all people Gary. Picking new areas for the "main" event each year is great. What the rest of us can try to do is develop "regional" events. To start as simple as a small inter club "mirror" events just to spread the word.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I just reviewed the 3DRCF Bash venues and WOW! The sites alone are worth the trip. Very jealous! Those are some of the nicest facilities in the country I would guess. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.