• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3DRCForums 3D Freestyle Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
I think the k50 isnt as good as it used to be. And a comp hosted by 3dhs would be a lot more fun.. But sense it might be an event of its own idk if 3dhs would sponsor it as it did when it was at the FLI.

I think Muncie would be a good place because the fields are awesome and theres a full scale airport there for anyone who can fly in.. But, i dont think the 'night time activities' that we do at FLIs would be allowed at that field sense its AMA HQ.. Lol

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I'd really like to see it stay in the Northeast +/- area. I can't believe there isn't enough interest or flying population to give a good attendance. I didn't make the last one but was certainly planning for 2014 in NJ. What kind of numbers are we talking about? Perhaps we can run a multi forum/ site/ email survey to get a feel for the reach it would have given say three potential sites. Just sayin!

dskuro95

100cc
I hope it stays in NJ. So convienent LOL

I'd really like to see it stay in the Northeast +/- area. I can't believe there isn't enough interest or flying population to give a good attendance. I didn't make the last one but was certainly planning for 2014 in NJ. What kind of numbers are we talking about? Perhaps we can run a multi forum/ site/ email survey to get a feel for the reach it would have given say three potential sites. Just sayin!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Great discussion so far. We'll continue to formulate the plan over the winter, and finalize everything early next year.

So lets get a list of proposed fields

Status
Not open for further replies.