• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3DRCForums 3D Freestyle Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskuro95

100cc
I think it not being part of a FLI will be fine because then all of the other pilots will not have to sit around before open flying is back on. It will then be directly a competition only, unless you make it a whole separate event.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I think it not being part of a FLI will be fine because then all of the other pilots will not have to sit around before open flying is back on. It will then be directly a competition only, unless you make it a whole separate event.

It will still be part of an event weekend, so there will be a closure of the flightline during the contest, however that would be a known/planned thing and so not a surprise to those in attendance.

The split from having the event at the NJ FLI is just about contest sponsorship. We're choosing different sponsors for next year's competitions.

Gotta spread the love around!

dskuro95

100cc
Understandable. If you need help, I am more then willing to help you. I could corordinate with Pontus if need be.
It will still be part of an event weekend, so there will be a closure of the flightline during the contest, however that would be a known/planned thing and so not a surprise to those in attendance.

The split from having the event at the NJ FLI is just about contest sponsorship. We're choosing different sponsors for next year's competitions.

Gotta spread the love around!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Understandable. If you need help, I am more then willing to help you. I could corordinate with Pontus if need be.

Thank you Dan. Obviously, Pontus will be the coordinator for the event, and we've already had some others step up too.

Your focus needs to be practicing and perfecting your routine so you can be awesome!

dskuro95

100cc
LOL, and so I do not crash on a landing, LMFAO.
Thank you Dan. Obviously, Pontus will be the coordinator for the event, and we've already had some others step up too.

Your focus needs to be practicing and perfecting your routine so you can be awesome!

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
Will the 60'' planes still be able to compete? If this is held within a few hours of me I would consider going to it. Maybe somewhere in Ohio, or not to far over the border into Pennsylvania.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Will the 60'' planes still be able to compete? If this is held within a few hours of me I would consider going to it. Maybe somewhere in Ohio, or not to far over the border into Pennsylvania.

I certainly hope we are keeping the "fly what you have hard and with heart" in mind as we move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.