• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 "Cornhuckfest", by FBI

N-O-V8-R

50cc

Four more names added to the Pre-Registered Pilots list on page #6.

Thanks again for all your support!

Reminder:
Pre-Registration will end Tuesday June 23, at 5:00 PM.

Only Pre-Registered Pilots will be entered
into our "Special Drawing" for a Free Airplane.

After Tuesday evening, you will also have to pay full price for admission.

You know you are Coming, so;
Save a few bucks! Register Early and Often! :) :I_agree:
Don't let your Buddies just walk away with that Free plane.

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I'd like to welcome another great sponsor to our event. Rick with Fibertech N More has made some great donations for raffle prizes this year again. Check out his website here http://www.fibertechnmore.com/

Rick has awesome kit planes. I have flown the Hyperlite and the Viper ST many times. Both are super stable and clean. Please look up Rick at our event and check out his great airwork.

Jake

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Starting the count down. 12 days...we start hucking Wednesday for all who can make it early.
Get your pre registration in. Tim and Heather from Redwing RC are donating the prize. It'll either be a sweet 20cc profile or a gift card depending on if their new container arrives on time. Do get the paperwork done and let's get ready to rip it up.