• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 "Cornhuckfest", by FBI

N-O-V8-R

50cc
Love the Pic's!
Great memories, and looking forward to the many more to come.

Anyone have pic's of their winter builds that might be showing up this year?
We'd love to see them.

N-O-V8-R

50cc
Also, for all of you that may need Hotel/Motel accommodations;
If you want to PM me your requirement/preferences, I can try to see if we can hold a block of rooms, and or get some type of multi-discount.
No guarantee, but if there are enough people interested, I will try to work out a deal for you.

On the PM note the following;
Which hotel/s you might be interested in? (or stayed in)
How many people?
How many rooms?
How many nights?
Any special requirements.
(and it would be nice to know approx. what you had to pay last year, for a baseline reference).

I will try to get a list of nearby accommodations posted soon, but I would think the list can still be found on last years site.

Attended this event last year as a spectator. Witnessed some amazing flying. Looking forward to being there this year AND flying.

tylerzx9r

100cc
We are Proud to Announce that we have become a part of the GROUP THERAPY TOUR! Don't be afraid! This just means you have to make this event! Whether you like to fly a little, kick back and visit, spectate, fly full tilt, hang it on the prop, do a few loopty loops, or nice crisp steady lines, we like to involve them all while keeping things rockin' all day! If you only have a foamy, This still fits the bill for you, We fly into the night while challenging your foamy skillz! We like you to "RUN What you BRUNG" and enjoy the event no matter the age or the plane! Hope you don't miss it!

Last edited: