• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 "Cornhuckfest", by FBI

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I am sad to say that my traveling companion will not be able to attend and this puts me on the fence on whether to come out alone or not what do you guys think

crying (1).gif
Say it ain't so!!!!

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
where is this guy at we need to talk

hate to lose flyers over trivial trip expenses.

remember:
airplanes eventually hit a tree or the ground, but corn huck memories last forever!
f'n right dudes

crashflow

70cc twin V2
I think I will tent camp at the field if I can. Truck stop shower when everyone starts to complain about the smell

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
I think I will tent camp at the field if I can. Truck stop shower when everyone starts to complain about the smell

Paul, sent you a text, not sure if you got it, but you can ride with us, have room for one or two of your planes. Need to know by tomorrow because we might leave wednesday after work.

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Paul, sent you a text, not sure if you got it, but you can ride with us, have room for one or two of your planes. Need to know by tomorrow because we might leave wednesday after work.
Justin I just seen your text when I read your post. Im not a 100% on the trip yet but if I go I want to be loaded for bear and I think I have the yak sold so I have to bring it too.