• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 "Cornhuckfest", by FBI

graduallycow

New to GSN!
I've been eyeing this event for a while. Looks like a blast! In addition to my black and white Extra 330LX I've got a 40% Mooney M20K I scratch built with wood at my farm. The field looks really nice. Is it a farm? I saw some pictures with planes hoovering over water, is there always water? What types of crops get grown at the farm? Is there clover?

What kinds oof planes do you allow? Would I be able moo to fly my Moooney even if it isn't moo a 3d plane? I wouldn't want moo to make the drive all moo the way from Vermont oonly to be told to hoof it when moo I got oout my Mooney. I suppose I moo could fly moo black and white Extra moo but I like moo to fly soome moo scale stuff tooo.

Last fall mooo my Mooooney gooot moo moo creamed mooo in a midair moo. Moo moo I've moo goot it moo all back tooogether moo and it's looooking moo sharp mooo. Mooo mooo mooo Moooooney M20K moo mooo. Mooo moo midair mooo mooo Mooooney mooo. Moooo moo mooo mooo mooooooooo moo moo mooo.

N-O-V8-R

50cc
Mooo-see on down here. You can fly anything - the stranger the better.
You'll have an udder blast!!!!

Last edited:

miatia54

50cc
Looks like everyone is going to have to put up with David and I again this year, Pre registered and ready,,, looks like this will be our first event of the year for us ,,,work has been busy!!! Hope everyone can come join us in Tulsa!!!
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 229

N-O-V8-R

50cc
We have received commitments and prizes from several sponsors and will be posting them very soon.
We greatly appreciate their help and support!

We would also like to thank all that pilots who have preregistered!

Please visit www.cornhuckfest.com to preregister and save an additional $5.00 off admission.

Only 65 day's till the FUN begins :fist_pump:

Last edited: