• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 "Cornhuckfest", by FBI

rrpech

30cc
FB_IMG_1435111198406.jpg
FB_IMG_1435111190271.jpg
Just make make it clear fancy foam didn't donate the planes. These are out of my own collection.
These are the two I'll be donating.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
Take me to the magic of the moment!

screwing things together in the trailer, will fit what i need or im not coming!

but; im determined - as an evil spirit has armed this tiger with claws.

Finally on the road, pretty stoked. Have to see what the attitude is at 2 in the morning going through Wyoming. Probably the best way to see Wyoming

N-O-V8-R

50cc

Sorry Rob!

Correction!!!

Sounds like Rob Pech has donated a couple of Planes from his own collection, and
has generously agreed to utilize his AWESOME talent to paint them for us.

A HUGE thanks to Rob for his continued support of our Event!

Can't wait to see what Rob's EVIL-MIND and WICKED-TALENTs transpires as schemes for these two planes.

We all know they will be WICKED-AWESOMENESS, as usual. :yesss:

See post #301

N-O-V8-R

50cc
Just got word of another last minute Sponsor :joy:

Chief Aircraft has come on board with a couple of very generous Discount Coupons :yesss:

Thanks so much for supporting our Event!

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Finally on the road, pretty stoked. Have to see what the attitude is at 2 in the morning going through Wyoming. Probably the best way to see Wyoming
Just watch out for the troopers in SD!!!! Don't ask me how I know!
Quote from one of SD's finest, "I don't know how they do it in Washington, but in SD 80 means 80 NOT 85......sign here please!"

Astro

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Oh yeah, they made that clear when it went to 80. 82 or so is max to push it. At this rate the guys from Tulsa and Utah will beat Robbins and crashflow! No pressure guy ;-)