• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Extreme 3D Fest By TailDragger RC And Extreme Flight

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I have alot to do and only 1-2 days to do it once I get home from work but i'm already getting to the point of not being able to sleep thinking about it!!! I ended up getting some MKS x6's to replace the 1270's you and I pm'd about @Terryscustom . I'm hoping to get those into my 540T and getting a few flights on it before heading up North!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I have alot to do and only 1-2 days to do it once I get home from work but i'm already getting to the point of not being able to sleep thinking about it!!! I ended up getting some MKS x6's to replace the 1270's you and I pm'd about @Terryscustom . I'm hoping to get those into my 540T and getting a few flights on it before heading up North!

I blew a servo this past weekend and rest are so bad I can hardly keep trim after 20 flights so MKS 777's are on their way to me now. So I'll be on the same boat. I have your prop in my truck already so I don't forget it as well!!! Doing motel reservations now.

I can't wait til this event. I'm glad to help where I can, but I also tend to over relax at this event too! I have 1 event before this one to attend and to run sound at.