• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 FBI Corn Huck - Who Wants a FREE RTF PAU 60 - 60cc SUKHOI?!?!?!

sweetpea

100cc
Suck it up Sam! I am gonna try and make it from WA!!!

Astro

All depends on how fast I can get my shop done and if I can manage some time off. My freezer is almost out of deer and I use my vacation time to hunt normally. I'm used to 30 days a year.....I have no where near that now and my job doesn't have sick time....if your sick that comes out of vacation time.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
That's right, great idea to register for this event if you have not already. You do need to be present to win!!!!!!!!

The plane has been set up and I have it all mixed out on a DX18 so if the winner should happen to have one of those we could transfer the program and they could fly it right then.
Should we just transfer it to my radio now so when I win I am ready to go.:dancing-poop::dancing-chicken:

tylerzx9r

100cc
You all heard it, read it, now get your gear ready and make the trip! Bring plenty of cash for the raffle! I will be buying mine!

FB_IMG_1427927306767.jpg

This happened the Last time Jonathan and Andrew cornered Herve in the trailer