• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i think we need a new thread, something like "Surviving Joe Nall" where noobs like me can ask dumb questions and stuff about the big event.

All registered, cart rented, menu planning underway. Love planning this trip in particular. Best trip of the year. This will be our 4th year on the 3D line. Made so many friends there. What a blessing Pat has given all of us. Looking forward to meeting many new friends this year too. Wish there was a way members of GSN could map to each other so as the week goes on we could stop by various camp sites to say hello. Need a new plane this year.

CEThomas

50cc
On the Tripletree site they show that the 3D Cafe has dinner from 5:30 to 8:00. Anyone know what they serve and the price range??? Mrs "T" is saying that we need to buy dinner out so we do not have to take the time out to cook or mess with keeping stuff cool. ( Got to like a wife that want you to spend money" :big-grin: Just I am not sure that I want to take the time to run into Woodruff and get supper every night, so looking to see what the 3D line may have to offer as an option as we work on mapping out our trip and getting funding together.