• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall

On the Tripletree site they show that the 3D Cafe has dinner from 5:30 to 8:00. Anyone know what they serve and the price range??? Mrs "T" is saying that we need to buy dinner out so we do not have to take the time out to cook or mess with keeping stuff cool. ( Got to like a wife that want you to spend money" :big-grin: Just I am not sure that I want to take the time to run into Woodruff and get supper every night, so looking to see what the 3D line may have to offer as an option as we work on mapping out our trip and getting funding together.

this is from 2013 menu can't remember if it was about the same last year
Eddie

Rick has very good food

Attachments

• IMG_1092.jpg
    IMG_1092.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 24

Spats

100cc
On the Tripletree site they show that the 3D Cafe has dinner from 5:30 to 8:00. Anyone know what they serve and the price range??? Mrs "T" is saying that we need to buy dinner out so we do not have to take the time out to cook or mess with keeping stuff cool. ( Got to like a wife that want you to spend money" :big-grin: Just I am not sure that I want to take the time to run into Woodruff and get supper every night, so looking to see what the 3D line may have to offer as an option as we work on mapping out our trip and getting funding together.

The food at that café is OK, it will do when you want a quick burger. The ice cream is good for the hot days. I bring a small BBQ and it's really paid off bringing it. Just my opinion.

CEThomas

50cc
The food at that café is OK, it will do when you want a quick burger. The ice cream is good for the hot days. I bring a small BBQ and it's really paid off bringing it. Just my opinion.

Thanks,

We have kicked around the grill ideal, just we have limited space to pack everything and the grill and all the coolers will require something else to stay home. I do remember the ice cream from years ago. Sure was good:congrats:

Superbee

30cc
JOE NALL WEEK 2015 PRE-REGISTRATION

YOUR TICKET TO “FUN, FELLOWSHIP AND HOSPITALITY”

Ok, here’s the letter you wait for every year! Triple Tree is happy to once again be sending you the Joe Nall Week pre-registration package. Please, take a few minutes TODAY to fill out the required information and fire it right back to us. We’re already busy planning what we think is going to be the BEST Joe Nall Week ever and we can’t wait to welcome back our expanding, worldwide circle of great friends.

Speaking of friends, how about bringing that great buddy along? You know, the one you’ve been telling for years that he/she just HAS to experience a Joe Nall Week. We all know that you can see it on the internet, watch videos and read magazine articles but absolutely nothing can truly equal the experience of attending a Joe Nall Week first-hand.

Our new expanded Welcome Center will be open and ready with more volunteers to get you quickly on your way. For you Electric RCers, a greatly expanded Electric Line area is going to offer many, many more camping spaces.

Lastly, our vendor friends are asking for more and bigger space. That can only mean one thing….. Joe Nell attendees are going to have a HUGE selection of the very latest RC planes and equipment to admire and purchase. You’re just not going to believe the size of some of the tents, displays and on-site inventory!

Families are always welcome at Triple Tree and this year we’re going all out to make certain kids have a great time also. Event pricing for kids (under 19) is the best ever – FREE! We are working on some very special activities for the kids and we’ll let you know just as soon as these plans are finalized. So, come on, fill out the pre-registration, get it back to us and then, in May, grab your family AND your buddies and come on to Woodruff, SC for Joe Nall Week 2015. We can’t wait to see you!

The Triple Tree Team

Preregistration PDF below

Attachments

• Joe Nall 2015 preregistration form.pdf
    291.2 KB · Views: 415