• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall

i think we need a new thread, something like "Surviving Joe Nall" where noobs like me can ask dumb questions and stuff about the big event.
Bartman. Just check the Triple Tree web site. It has much info including I believe a Q and A section on what to expect/pack for Nall.

so if you drive in, it isn't hard to get out of your spot to leave when you want?
Easy to get in and out. Use common sense like lock your valuables in your vehicle, but to be honest we have never had any problem with theft or other issues at Nall. Just too many good people around for that to happen.;) I call it the "Woodstock" of aviation minus the annoying "Hippies":LOL_gif:.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I plan on driving down to Nall on Wed and stay until Sat. Last time I got a motel room, which was OK, but ya miss so much not staying at the field. Anyone bringing a camper/RV that has a spare bunk and would be interested in having a FOG stay a couple of nights. Be happy to compensate with some steaks, beer, etc (you provide the grill).

Just throwing this out there....:cheers:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I plan on driving down to Nall on Wed and stay until Sat. Last time I got a motel room, which was OK, but ya miss so much not staying at the field. Anyone bringing a camper/RV that has a spare bunk and would be interested in having a FOG stay a couple of nights. Be happy to compensate with some steaks, beer, etc (you provide the grill).

Just throwing this out there....:cheers:

Earle we do the tent thing, your more than welcome to grab a 2 man tent and join us, my friend Pepe calls his the Nall condo, or your welcome to a chair. :lol2:

Attachments

• u9.JPG
    u9.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 250
  • u10.JPG
    u10.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 242

CEThomas

50cc
I have heard that you miss a lot not staying. My son and I hope to have an RV in a year or so and be able to stay, but this year we are staying down in Clinton.

Earle, you're right that missing the nights may be a mistake you don't want to endure twice. You may be in luck though if your willing to bunk down on the 3D line. There's a chance we will also have Alex and the Westdorps on those days. But, the more the merrier. We'll have a BIG hotel Futaba for this event! Something with wheels on it and a trailer behind it :dancing-chicken::fist_pump::devil-dance::dancing-poop::laughing::dancing-poop::devil-dance::woohoo!::welcome: Bring your bail money :LOL_gif: