• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

22nd Annual Wally's Squadron 2013 Fly-In. August 15-18

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
make sure you look me up

I got in touch with Anthony. It's looking more and more like Saturday but I should know for sure tonight. PM me your contact information and we can arrange meeting up.

Now my only decision to make is this. I have a meter of white and a meter of green LED strip lights. Shall I put them on my Buck Huck or just fly it under the lights and be happy. My Byper would have been perfect for this event. :'(

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I'm coming down for the day Saturday. I'll save up a few days off work and come for the entire event next year.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Summersville bound!!!! I had a rough season crashwise so I only have my buck huck. Keep an eye out for it in case I my cell doesn't work and I don't find ya.

wedoitall

well, the 22nd annual Wallys Squadron flyin was a HUGE success. 181 registered pilots with an estimated 1800 people on Saturday alone. This was my first official flyin and id have to say this one will be hard to beat. I'm still on vacation(at an undisclosed flying field :D) but when I get back home ill try to get some pics up. The only thing that sucked (other than a couple of crashes) was that it was on the same weekend as 3dhs flyin.

I got to meet Jwmav(Jeff) and his dad. Two of the nicest people you could ever meet. They got to see how crappy of a pilot I am :D

Anthony came down for a couple days, everybody was amazed. Awesome heli pilot, he did an crazy night flight.

There were a TON of 3d planes but only a few true 3d pilots. That was kinda a disappointment, was hoping to learn a lot why I was there. Thanks to Jwmav I did learn how to cover and patch a plane. Oh yea, I did learn of a new place to get some really good 'shine. Had peach, apple pie, straight corn, and my favorite cotton candy. It was a good ol time tho.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
It was a lot of fun! I'm currently fresh out of 3D planes but that will be fixed soon. It was totally worth it and thanks to that swamp my Edge is fixable. It is definitely an event that I will attend next year!