• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted 28mm wing tube

I need a 28mm wing tube. It doesnt matter if aluminum or carbon fiber. It's for the old version of the Hangar 9 Pa-18 Super Cub. I've not been able to find any aluminum ones and only one carbon, but they wanted $80 including shipping and I'm not going to pay that much. If anybody has a reasonably priced spare laying around let me know.

Thanks

Acts

New to GSN!
Yes i
I need a 28mm wing tube. It doesnt matter if aluminum or carbon fiber. It's for the old version of the Hangar 9 Pa-18 Super Cub. I've not been able to find any aluminum ones and only one carbon, but they wanted $80 including shipping and I'm not going to pay that much. If anybody has a reasonably priced spare laying around let me know.

Thanks
Yes I have one for ya! 810-955-8856

Thanks guys that was quick. I'll give Dave a call in the afternoon. Not going to call anybody in the AM on New Years Day!