• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

I can't wait until this years event, it's going to be a blast. Here in the near future, I'm going to start rolling out footage from last years event, just to get everyone excited. Once the club has approved this year's shirt, we'll also post some sneak peaks. Now that we have an idea on the demand for event shirts, we will have them at the event for sale.

p.b.

30cc
flying 240.jpg
looking forward to this year. last year got to meet and hang out with bone doc.

RedTalon

50cc
I'm starting to get excited about this one... I'll be turning in my vacation request today as soon as I decide on if I want to take a few days (Wed - Monday), a whole week (Tuesday to Tuesday), or longer (Monday to Tuesday). I'm still trying to decide if I want to camp at the field or get a room this year though...

Cmala

70cc twin V2
Dad gum it

I was hoping to make it to this event. My daughter goes to spend 2 weeks with her mother in June and July. I will have to pick her up on the Friday of this event. If it was the week before then I would be there.

Craig

RedTalon

50cc
Friends,
The business of life will be getting in the way of livin'. I will now miss this event. I'm pretty upset.
I'll definitely make the Fort Smith event and will see if I can make a Knoxville trip, but dunno about that.

I hope that everyone has an awesome time - post lots of pics and vids when you aren't flyin!

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Good news for the gasser guys!

There's a station in town, less than 5 miles from the field that is now offering regular premium gasoline! (no ethanol)

Fred