• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

SnowDog

Last edited by a moderator:

robj

70cc twin V2
I just needed to move around a bit, went driving around town. Down to the old town, walked out through the river wall. Seeing the locals. Probably could have picked a better place. We have Krystal in the south(well the two in Houston closed a couple years back). White castle close to that.

robj

70cc twin V2
Gonna have you dedicated "stay at the field" guys a redneck shower system set up this year!

Great!! Last year just the square cube of water thing but a wash hair, face, wipe down did wonders! Even early morning when the temp was about 60!

B

Blucor Basher

"Last year we celebrated Ben's birthday but it was the first weekend in June...so I think we missed it this year...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!"

Thanks very much. I'm glad the schedule is moved...it always seemed sort of narcissistic to throw a fly in on my birthday. I'm really looking forward to this one. The plan is nor Noll to arrive with the trailer on Wed night or Thursday AM, I'll arrive on Friday.