• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

joshgluck

100cc
I figured ;-) Ducati Monster 1100 full carbon fiber termi exhaust plus headers and race ecu. Black 3500 miles original owner allows service done at ducati of Manhattan. I can't remember if it's an 11 or 12, I'll have to look.

joshgluck

100cc
No, I've got 3 of them in my garage now! :)
But for fun's sake, what is it? I might be able to sell it for you.

I'm looking at getting a 89 slick or 87 extra next too

Just scored Today a 8 acre flying spot . Its a farm on top of a mountain. All flat wide open. 2 minutes from work. 15 from my house. Finally. *fist pumps

89 for sale on rcgroup right now... Check it out won't last long. Gasser

SnowDog

No, I've got 3 of them in my garage now! :)
But for fun's sake, what is it? I might be able to sell it for you.

FYI that OS GT 33 ran flawlessly in my 71" Slick today on the maiden flight! Can't believe how that plane flies and how that engine hauls it around!
Thanks again for the motor! Wish I had more money, I'd take some of your stuff off your hands! :D

quadracer

100cc
I figured ;-) Ducati Monster 1100 full carbon fiber termi exhaust plus headers and race ecu. Black 3500 miles original owner allows service done at ducati of Manhattan. I can't remember if it's an 11 or 12, I'll have to look.

Nice! I've got an Aprilia that is in the process of being rebuilt after I bombed it out of a corner 2 years ago. The Italians know how to build some fine bikes, that's for sure!

Mike, glad you're enjoying that motor. Maybe I'll talk to it when I get there and see if it still remembers me. :D

robj

70cc twin V2
Very nice day here. Little warm in the pm. Very. Cool in the am. Gonna get cooler by the day

joshgluck

100cc
Nice! I've got an Aprilia that is in the process of being rebuilt after I bombed it out of a corner 2 years ago. The Italians know how to build some fine bikes, that's for sure!

Mike, glad you're enjoying that motor. Maybe I'll talk to it when I get there and see if it still remembers me. :D

Tell me you have a mille? Love aprilia, wife not so happy with me riding and having two young kids. Nothing better than a v twin pounding in your chest while blasting through some twisties. Used to be a member of nesba but only did one track day at Pocono east.. Awesomeness!