• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd annual spring river rc fly-in

rhepler

New to GSN!
Alright everyone its that time again for the 2nd annual Spring River RC Club Fly-in held OCTOBER THE 4TH AND 5TH at the Cherokee Village Airport in Cherokee Village AR. Some of you might remember last year at the horseshoe bend airport great turnout till the rain but this year weather will be great, and we have Redwing RC back as our main sponsor so you know what that means AWESOME RAFFLES that's right Redwing RC airframes, motors and lots of other raffles so if your looking for something to do this weekend come on over and hang out with the Spring River RC Club, Also the town is having there annual Harvest Fest so bring the family and make a day of it. The airport has allowed pilots to stay at the airport over night in campers or tents but there is no electric.

Any questions please call Eric Graham 870-421-8824
Richard Hepler 870-710-1606

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
we try! We are a small company but really try to help out as many requests as we can. Our advertising dollars are growing smaller at the end of the year but we are trying to give back to all the great clubs that help promote this wonderful hobby!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
we try! We are a small company but really try to help out as many requests as we can. Our advertising dollars are growing smaller at the end of the year but we are trying to give back to all the great clubs that help promote this wonderful hobby!

Nice work Tim! It's companies such as yourselves that make such a huge mark on our sport! Awesomeness!!!

cmflyboy

30cc
I have to say, Tim and wife and there flight team was very helpful with my troubles with my 20cc DLE and very nice folks. And to top things off, my girl friend held the winning prize ticket. Red Wing 74" Slick 540/35RA CC engine combo with a very nice package.
Flight demos were awesome despite the 20+ mph cross winds.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I have to say, Tim and wife and there flight team was very helpful with my troubles with my 20cc DLE and very nice folks. And to top things off, my girl friend held the winning prize ticket. Red Wing 74" Slick 540/35RA CC engine combo with a very nice package.
Flight demos were awesome despite the 20+ mph cross winds.

Wow what a prize! Have you started building it yet?

cmflyboy

30cc
Actually opened the box once.
My girl friend said she is taking bids starting at $550 for the Slick 540 and DLE 35RA still in the box..Orange and white. Very nice.
We bought a camper and she wants the money to get extras for it. And will be ready to go camping and fly ins.
I would love to put it together and fly but don't really have the room. I would need to liquidate.