• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! 3.1m Composite-Arf Yak

Participated in the Tucson Aerobatic Shootout week before last... Aaron Garle (Australia) flew a CompARF Yak55 3.1M in the Invitational bracket. What an amazing plane!

Ooops, sorry guys, been busy working all kinds of overtime. Bunk, 3 dolla too little, free dalivery, you funny little man!

dhal22, $3.50, add a zero, $3500, good deal, you buy now, come pick up, fly!

layneminor, sorry dude, no trades. planes for sale to help the build of a full scale project that we've got going on.

I can ask him about it, give me some time, but I do know he wanted to let it go, one package deal, no dicking around. Another thing, have you given any thought, as to the cost of shipping? We'll crate it all up properly, and ship, but at the buyers expense. Ever ship a crate big enough to house a 40% toy airplane? A couple years ago, I sold a 37% Pilot Edge to a good friend in North Dakota. crated it up and got some quotes, prices were absurd, ended up getting lucky, had another friend that just had to relocate to the same airbase my buddy was stationed at, and he had space in the truck...

Ooops, sorry guys, been busy working all kinds of overtime. Bunk, 3 dolla too little, free dalivery, you funny little man!

dhal22, $3.50, add a zero, $3500, good deal, you buy now, come pick up, fly!

layneminor, sorry dude, no trades. planes for sale to help the build of a full scale project that we've got going on.

Ok... How do $5 sound. And I'll even chip in for juice-oline. Thats all I can afford! :)