• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 30cc hazzbro extra

daman691003

70cc twin V2
I'm having a little trouble covering second wing. On an open wing structure I am getting bunch up at the trailing edge. Any ideas.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Ok so I have question. When I cover the side of fuse i will pull covering around the bottom. Should I go half way around bottom on each side so seam in middle. My big problem is the top with the compound curves. How will that get covered best.

BalsaDust

I would overlap at least half way if not a bit further. For the top leave a bit extra and just pull on the covering and keep hitting it with the iron. The heat will help pull it around the curve.

BalsaDust

If your referring to the front of the canopy then yes I could cut it there and fold both edges over if htat makes sense.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
One side down. Took three hours. Came out goodish. Iam getting better and better at covering. Learning little tricks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 232

BalsaDust

Looks good brotha. Don't be affraid of it. You will make mistakes here and there and the more you do it the more little tricks you will find that work for you. And just remember soemthing that works really well for me may not be what works for you it's all about finding what's easiest for you.