• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 35% Krill Extra 330SC....CUSTOM-ARF!!!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Love those virtual tours! Thanks for posting Mike. We were at the Udvar-Hazy museum last month where they have it (maybe not the same one). Incredible aircraft!!!!

reyn3545

100cc
I'd hate to think that at 60K feet, one of the last things keeping me from being sucked out the windshield into low earth orbit was a glob of red silicone sealant!

Last edited:

Craig77

30cc
dude theres a simple way of creating the panel lines you're doing, tape of the area with fine line tape and hit it with a few coats of heavy build primer..

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
dude theres a simple way of creating the panel lines you're doing, tape of the area with fine line tape and hit it with a few coats of heavy build primer..
Yep....will be doing that with many of the lines. Also have another bit of scale realism coming for this one.