• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

35 Sbach Scratchbuild

abaser

50cc
Thanks. From what little but I've flown it, it handles nice. Very quick to respond, and seems light. One area to beef up though is the h stab mounting. I broke mine loose on the second flight while taking it easy still. I suggest adding triangle stock to the top and bottom of the stab, next to the fuse, on both sides. Feels much better now.

Charles

70cc twin V2
Hi I have a Futaba 9CA and am switching from 72 to 2.1 GHZ. I ordered a FrSky DFT 2.4 module for my radio. How did you like it in your 8fu and were there any problems?

abaser

50cc
I've had them in 3 models without incident. However, I'm not the daily flyer either. I'd say I've got roughly 50-60 flights or so between the three. Within those flights, I can't recall any radio issues.

Charles

70cc twin V2
Thanks Im not an every day flier but like what i hear about 2.4 but not ready to shell money for a new transmitter if I don't have to. I have a 9Ca that I like and like the idea of converting it to 2.4.

abaser

50cc
Here's a few shots of it. Awesome little plane, but my mini servos started giving me troubles and I haven't had the extra funds to replace them yet. So, I've ended up stripping parts for another profile I'm rebuilding.
uploadfromtaptalk1432785877111.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432786011349.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432786083170.jpg