Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Farm Huck-O-Ween Oct 22-25

Discussion in 'Events, Contests, Swap Meets' started by 4DigitHP, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Y'all don't forget to make these dates on the calendar. HOW will be awesome again. Bring what ever it is you like to fly. It's an all out 3D fest to flying witches. Even flying lawn mowers last year. Good times and great food. We fly all day and most of the night. Four nights of going to bed at 3-4am does take a toll on you though. There are NO FEES at all to come hang out, and fly. Our field is 100x800 grass. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433161778.197985.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433161804.410448.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433161820.016989.jpg

On the hunt for 1000WHP

2. Just so everyone gets an idea of where we are located.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433245867.519495.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433245877.458126.jpg

On the hunt for 1000WHP

3. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433247439.742278.jpg

On the hunt for 1000WHP

mulehead1969 likes this.
  4. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

lol

I edited my question for physical address

5. I had to drive around there and let my map tell me an approximate address. Then start typing some in until I got close to it. Our county will give us an address but it's no where close when you use google maps.

On the hunt for 1000WHP

ChickenBalls likes this.

6. Islandflyer

Islandflyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Looking forward to it!

4DigitHP likes this.
  7. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

Thought it was neat that if you go onto google maps and type in 3D farm it takes you right there. I suspect then that navigation on your phone will also take you right there. Lori and I will probably fly into Tallahassee and drive from there.

Attached Files:

thelaw and ChickenBalls like this.
  8. We are only about 60 miles from Tallahasse. It's an easy less than an hour drive.

On the hunt for 1000WHP

9. That map gets you to the old location. It's right in front of my house. The new location is kinda behind my house. We need to see about changing it on google maps.

On the hunt for 1000WHP

ChickenBalls likes this.
  10. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

I think @mulehead1969 did the google map , I did yahoo map, @emtp275 used google also, looks to be 20hr round trip for us.

combat chicken likes this.