• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D GRAVEYARD (Post pics of the mangled old bones that used to be your Airplane!)

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
48 mxs dumb thumb.JPG
Dumb Thumbs! This one didn't owe me a thing, had a blast with it and it taught me alot.
failed solder joint on the power lead to the ESC from 50'.JPG
Bad solder joint on the ESC. It was a great vertical down line from 50' (with no power at all) after a pop top.
All parts in for rebuild. Too nice a plane to bury!
Resurrected!-
image.jpg

Great Idea for a thread Mike. We see the Good all the time, now we can see the Bad and the Ugly too! Check pride at the door and show us your "junk". We all learn from the balsa piles.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Great Idea for a thread Mike. We see the Good all the time, now we can see the Bad and the Ugly too! Check pride at the door and show us your "junk". We all learn from the balsa piles.

Thanks dth7! Yes we do learn from them especially when they are our own! But hey anyone want to send me there balsa I could use it in my fireplace right now! Wow 24 degrees here in Eugene, Oregon right now! It's suppose to snow all day tomorrow, darn I guess i will have to work from home! :grrreat:

:peace:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Unfortunately, another entry for me from today.
She died in a nose down dive from 40ft.
(elevator servo came unplugged)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387136840.353470.jpg