• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Harvest Huck - Sept. 17-20th

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
We are looking forward to a great event this year and meeting new friends (Minnesota represent and hopefully many others) and seeing our good flying friends. Food is lined up and they will be offering many choices, breakfast lunch and dinner.

Looks like we are going to continue with the awesome 1 trick contest. $200 total purse this year. We will need judges, TONY! PLEASE.
Saturday afternoon huck gaggle around 4 PM.
Tower lights will be back again the year. So bring your foamy's and big night gassers for some night time fun.

Jake, we changed to the 3rd weekend of Sept so that it would not be the same as Iowa's Superbowl. (Iowa vs Iowa State)

Pawnshop Mike, I was thinking that you guys would be the last weekend of Sept. Sorry bro.

Don't forget to keep your eyes open for Corn Sharks,

Hawkeye Dave.

I'll be there. But I'll just be at Thursday night football in Kansas City so I won't be there until Friday afternoon. Looking forward to some good old flying. I'll fly non stop! I'll compete with @Terryscustom on # of flights while I'm there!

DuaneV

30cc
Hey all we are getting everything all together here for this event. Its going to be a great time!

One thing that really sets them mood of an event, other than all the awesome people, is the tunes.

Let me know your requests for music, I am working on the event playlist now.

Last edited:

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I'm ready to straight up huck around.

Labor weekend is a cool down from cornhuck and a warm up for this awesome event at the council bluffs field if anyone is interested.

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Hey all we are getting everything all together here for this event. Its going to be a great time!

One thing that really sets them mood of an event, other than all the awesome people, is the tunes.

Let me know your requests for music, I am working on the event playlist now.
Lawrence Welk "Calcutta".

DuaneV

30cc
Lawrence Welk "Calcutta".

Done, LOL

We will make sure to let everyone know your request.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440526485.686845.jpg